Step 1 . Get Prescribed application from the college by remitting the cost of it in cash or through DD
Step 2 . Send/Submit the duly filled application from along with the registration fee of Rs. 500/- in cash or by DD along with original and one set attested copies of qualifying / eligibility certificates as given at (a) of Step 3
Step 3 . When the application is accepted by the College, the candidates should remit the prescribed fees to the college and the admission will be confirmed after verification of the Originals of the following documents:
a) 1. SSLC Book and mark sheet or 10th Standard mark list and certificate
2. 10 + 2/equivalent certificate and mark sheet
3. UG certificate and mark sheets (If applicable)
4. Diploma certificate (If applicable)
5. Transfer certificate
6. Conduct certificate
7. Community certificate (If applicable)
8. Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
9. Entrance rank certificate and entrance marks card (if applicable)
10. Migration certificate (if applicable)
11. NRI status certificate (if applicable)
b) 1.Four numbers of passport size colour photographs
2.Two numbers of stamp size colour photographs
3. Copy of fee receipt paid for the admission
a) The College has the right to cancel the admission made if any of the certificates submitted is found to be false or tampered with or the qualification of the candidate admitted is not approved by the University.
b) Fees once paid will under no circumstances be refunded whether in full or part even if he/she does not join the institution or joins and discontinues the course immediately or discontinues in the middle of the course. This applies equally to a student who has been expelled from the College on disciplinary grounds. In case a student discontinues for any reason what so ever, he/she has to pay the balance of fees for the whole course for which he has joined.
All the certificates/documents to be produced for admission shall be attested by the gazetted officer/head of the institution where the student had studied.